T his week I've been experimenting with different prototypes and trials to test the feasibility of my design plans. Before doing this I did some drawing on the computer and made two design schematics. This one was inspired by the poem ' The Butterfly Hiding from the Rain ' by Lin Ping. The poem describes a butterfly that gets lost and enters the poet's window when a rainstorm is coming. I combined the butterfly with traditional Chinese costume patterns to create my first design, 'Butterfly Labyrinth', and put Lin Ping's poetry on the back of the bag. For the materials test I made a specimen of the butterfly and after the specimen had dried I found that the butterfly's wings were too fragile to be used as a material for my work. The inspiration for this image came from the food I buy every day and I used a combination of fish scales and kale to make this design. I collected fish scales from the market and preserved them by deep-frying and baking the...
Based on the previous research and inspiration, we started to make a model, and we drew several versions of the model. We're going to make it out of iron and leather Use vibrators to simulate the vibration of a human hug But in the end, we felt that hugs were warm, so we decided to use heated sheets We did some upper body testing and it didn't work, so we decided to change some of the designs Divide the original piece into two pieces and add a pull ring on the leg to ensure that each piece of leather can be stretched straight and more beautiful testing sample
评论
发表评论